Saturday, September 13, 2008

After long struggling, I finally get to my conclusion ( Thanks to Ah Ma, she helped a lot! :D) It's time for me to stop doubting myself, and hurrah! Ebulliently should I uphold whatever principles I have and accomplish the mission given ( whoa, 'mission'.. naa, nth big actually :P) Since I've put myself into this shoe, I'd better inure myself to the situation and get moving. Nevertheless I have my friends that care and support me (Thx pals, muah, muah, muahhhh~ have ya'll drown in my torrentious 'attack'??)

Returning from KLIMUN, I realized that 'certain things' have changed. And that makes me wonder, can't we just stay as close friends? Why wanna make things complicated?? Well, other than that, sure! I'm definitely gonna miss everyone there >.<>ll<

Oh, mentioning about that, yea, Senthil and Callum seem to be enjoying themselves in ERAU a lot, guess I'd better work harder to qualify myself for that university, I'm longing to be a part of them! But...but... why is it in Florida??! NO~~~ >0< Sigh, that's the only part I dislike (though I love beaches :P) Anyway, Gambateh onion! You can do it! (uh, i guess so.. hehe..)

ciao!

2 comments:

Casey said...

so how was KLIMUN for you?

May Chong said...

It was definitely one of the most amazing and unforgetable events i've ever attend. through observation, not only did i learned many new topics, I've also been able to observe different personalities throughout the whole ocassion. though i somehow expected more than the one we had (mainly influenced by the Model United Nation clips posted on youtube :P) however the most I valued are all the friendships cherished during that period!