Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Things My Mother Taught Me

My mother taught me to APPRECIATE a work well done:
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside - I just finished cleaning!"

My mother taught me RELIGION:
"You'd better pray that this thing come out from the carpet!"

My mother taught me LOGIC:
"Because I said so, that's why." (False cause for sure!)

My mother taught me FORESIGHT:
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, just in case you get into an accident."

My mother taught me OSMOSIS:
"Shut your mouth and eat you dinner!" (Am I an amoeba?)

My mother taught me how to solve PHYSICS PROBLEMS:
"If I yelled because I saw a meteor coming towards you; would you then listen." (Now I see the reason why I suck in physics XD)

My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY:
"If I've told you once I've told you a million times-Don't Exaggerate!!!"

My mother taught me THE CIRCLE OF LIFE:
" I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."

My mother taught me about ENVY:
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I've just tagged u... on my English blog

[did i give you the address? if I didn't, msg me lah]

Carene said...

HAHA~~my mum taught me all these too!!!XDXD

Unknown said...

hmmm.... what had my mum taught me...

wah... a lot...........

Unknown said...

hey i tagged u. if not free please don't do it. it's very long

Jessica Yong said...

MAY CHONGGGGGG. still remember meee kahh?? =D wats ur msn??

-jess-

Anonymous said...

cool post ... really funny...check out my site too http://ryu13337.blogspot.com/