Monday, January 21, 2008

Basketball Tournament

STACT Club~~~Sue Yen~~~
Huh?? What's about these two subject being linked together??
Well, well... Since almost all of my friends are not interested in STACT club, there were only Sue Yen and I present at the basketball tournament tonight, kinda lonely... (Naa, just kidding. It was fun, Sue Yen's really nice!!! So do the seniors!! >.<)
And things turned out to be interesting when it came to the semi-final, finally...I see great teams competing against each other (Um, I don't mean the other teams aren't good, just that the ones getting into the semi's and finals are totally awesome!)
Other than that, I felt kinda relieved when I got to know that I need not face someone who had said: "I saw you there, and that's the reason why I'm not joining this club." to me, for the whole night, thanks goodness... (Felt sad though hearing someone saying that to me, I can't help as I'm the bad one..Sigh...)
Anyway, have to buck up now! Go Go GO (Psycho and MS)!!! LOL

No comments: