Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Holiday (Thaipusam??)

Holiday?? Holiday!!! Yea, holiday. (So what???)LOL
Okay, it's a holiday which doesn't feel like one.
Have been facing the computer for almost the whole day, um, doing my enl assignment (okay, okay, I admit that I kinda chatted for more than half of the time... :P)
And now, my brain is full of domestic violence, domestic violence and domestic violence~ (so??) well, not a great deal.. I'll get them off my mind by the next morning XD
Dad called me and told me that he and mom are now at Vietnam (What?? VIETNAM?!?! Are you KIDDING ME!?!?!) Yea, he was kidding me... LOL
It just turned out that mom lost her handphone in Chieng Mai (no wonder she didn't call me for the pass 2 days, lol) Hey mommy, don't be sad, k? Ask dad to buy you one, or maybe THREATHEN him to buy you one?? lol But hey look, u get to change a new handphone, that's cool! Isn't it??
Raymond hit me on msn just now, and I saw his personal message : "I colored my hair" Whoa!!! That's awesome! Can't wait to see it, dude! Wonder how will it turn out to be..hmm..(Imagining..mm..hmm...)
I think I'll just leave it, and gonna look at it tomorrow! Cya!

No comments: