Saturday, January 19, 2008

Orientation Night

LOL The orientation night...how should I describe it?? A disaster? A nightmare?? Okay, okay...it was fun, that's it.
It was a totally blur case when I was caught up to the stage to play the 'copy cat' game.. I was totally blank at that time itself, the only thing playing in my mind was: "Oh gosh, I'm a dead meat this time..I can't dance!!! >.< "
And then, was the talent search.. Another nightmare..um, which I've managed to escape it :D (Though not feeling proud to mention 'bout the whole 'I've-escaped-instead of-going-for-it issue.. :p)
Anyway, Kennard is an awesome singer!! He really has the vocal!! And he could play the guitar too!! Whoa, how on earth there's a guy like him?! He's good in his attitude, academics, sports and stage performance, wth!! Whoa, WHOA~~LOL
Okay, have to go, Sherlyn's come out from her shower, nitez..

No comments: