Monday, January 28, 2008

Siaw Wei


Siaw Wei, the wonderful girl in our 38 gang. :D
With her small eyes (LOL..), she could see things clearer than anyone of us.
With her intelligence, she could solve all our problems.
With her kindness, she has been always reaching out to others, to those in need or not.
And, with her smiles, she has brightened the days we've been together. :)

I wonder if Siaw Wei has reached Australia..
Couldn't turn up for the farewell party upsets me even till now.
Hate myself for falling sick at that moment (WHY~~~ YOU IDIOT!!! BAKA BAKA BAKA!! >.<)
I didn't expect Siaw Wei to fly off this soon, though knowing that one day, some of us will no longer be in Malaysia for studies, but... but... SIAW WEI!!! I don't wanna see you go~~
However, feel happy for her and will always pray for everything she does..
Siaw Wei, feel free to fly, and may your dreams come true. However, please do remember, when you're tired or upset, we will always be by your side :) Come back someday, and we'll go 'yam cha'!! XD
Living alone isn't as easy as it is at home, do take care and all the best, my dear friend!
Miss you! xxx

No comments: