Thursday, January 17, 2008

Happy Birthday, Sherlyn!!!

Yea, that's right, it's 17th Jan and it's our lovely Sherlyn's birthday!
Raymond and I went to Sunway yesterday, just to get her a prezzie and certainly, she loves it a lot!!! (See, I told ya, Nick! Most girls love dolls, LOL You'd better thank the both of us, k?? )
Well, since we had a 5-hour break, for sure we'd celebrated Sherlyn's birthday with all our classmates and yummy! the cake tasted awesome!! (I guess everyone knows that I love cakes, don't you?)
Everything went on smoothly. Um, at least it was smooth till Sherlyn found out that she'd actually left her handphone elsewhere which later all of us went for a 'phone hunt' with her (uh, we even went into the ladies' just to check if she'd left it there :p)
Unfortunately, our poor birthday girl couldn't get her handphone back, sob~ (don't cry Sherlyn, ask your boyfriend to buy you one as your birthday present. Um, if he doesn't mind spending.. ;P)
And now, I'm all by myself again.. Though I'm used to it, I can't help but to feel lonely and solemn, getting emotional again.. (Hey, I'm kinda moody recently, am I an 'emo' or what??? No~~~ LOL)
Tired, tired, tired..Damn TIRED!!!! I wanna sleep I wanna sleep I wanna SLEEP~~~ But I just couldn't fall asleep, help!!!
*Fallen asleep* =.=zzz Nitez, ppl... Nitez...

No comments: