Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Mood Swing

Went to campus an hour before the lecture starts, and saw the boys were playing basketball in the court... I don't know why, but feel not as energetic as usual (perhaps because I haven't have my 'coffee-of-the-day'?)
Bought my coffee and was on my way back to campus, at the main entrance, I met Sherlyn and we both walked towards the basketball court, to where the boys are, joined them and whoops! I missed almost all my shots, sad... =.=
During the enl, everything was fine, except my mind was in a blank state (um, not the 'blank slate' by John Locke...) Nothing came to me, though I'd been racking my brain for that stupid 'piracy' title =.=
And then it's psychology, gosh! A pop quiz is awaiting! (at least that was what I thought on my way up the stairs) but it turned out, Miss Mathuri was teaching us 'bout the neurobiological basis throughout her lecture, swt... Weren't we supposed to have a pop quiz today, that was what she told us on Tuesday! Grrr... All my hard works... (argh!! I can't keep things long in my brain, doesn't she know that my hippocampus is partially damaged?!?)
Well, fine.. That doesn't matter..It's alright actually..
Yea, at least till someone told me that she's not going to the food fair...
This sucks, she was the one who was so eagerly saying that she wants to go and at the end it turned out that she can't go because she has a date with her boyfriend...
But luckily, at the end of the lecture, we found out that the food fair would be held on the 22th Jan, so...Awesome! We'll go on that day then!
Trying to be honest, I told them I had a mood swing in campus, or maybe even at the time I was saying it. However it turned out to be like a joke, lol Do I really look like a good girl, that i won't be emo at all?? *Faint~*
Nevertheless, after having lunch at J'Co's,hmmm.... I'm back to the talkative me again!!
Yay, yay!!! J'Co rocks! and Raymond rocks too!!! Uh, at least he rocks till he dropped the parking ticket in the parking lot and we havta drive back to get the ticket which was later found on the floor, what a nuisance...but it was really FUN!! lol (Hey, Raymond! We'll go to Sunway Pyramid again next time! Let's see what's gonna happen on our 3rd visit there!! LOL)

1 comment:

Raymond said...

Get me away from the jinxed place!!!