Monday, January 28, 2008

Loneliness

Reminds me of Mr. Lonely LOL
Here I am again, by myself, facing my dear pc (I think I'm gonna marry it one day LOL)
I thought life over here will make no difference than life at home, in fact, I was wrong...
Though I'm still alone in my room, the fact that Mom isn't here stands out more than ever..
I thought this will be good for the both of us, but neither am I right.
I miss her, miss her more than I could have imagined, and think of her more than the times I've thought of her before..
Sometimes, I wonder, what am I doing here? (for college, obviously..)
I hate to be alone, as much as I hate cockroaches (huh??are those somehow related to each other??)
but I love to be all by myself too (what a contradiction...=.=)
Hope I'll get used to it, hurrah! XD

No comments: